Thursday 10 December 2015

Creation Of Music Magazine Cover 1

To begin I had to choose one of the many photos I took to be the main image. I chose this one due to it being set on a red brick wall which I thought gave the authenticity of a road lifestyle. Also his costume connected well with the background also. 
I then added the master head which I changed due it diverting the attention away from the main image, as it was quite difficult to read. After i added the sell lines which i had already planned out in my previous posts. These i had to make black rather then gold due to it clashing with my background.  This then meant that my colour scheme changed slightly as it is no longer Black, White and Gold on the cover. 


I then had to align my text to make it look professional, as most music magazines have aligned text. I changed some of the text fonts and boldness to draw attention to key words that are the main focus/highlight of the magazine. 


I also added a barcode, QR code, price, issue number and date. This was due to the fact that it I necessary for magazines to have them. The QR code however I placed on the front cover to make it more appealing to my target market as they uses technology everyday so being able to access the magazine on their phones is an added bonus and may make them more interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment