Wednesday 13 January 2016

Update... 3

I tried to give my model a nose stud to resemble a Tupac kind of look:


However i don't like the way it looks, due to it looking fake. I did however make the background more like the 50cent mag shown bellow by making the background half and half. I think this makes my magazine look more professional and not just an accident. 

I choose to lighten my models eyes using the dodge tool as there was a lot of black in the picture. I also feel that his eyes has to send a message to the audience as it is a head shot.  
Looking sat the image of the eyes, you can see they have a sparkle to them and quite an in tent look in the positioning of his frown. Which is shown in his eyebrows. i wanted to replicate this so i tried to make his eyes lighter with a sparkle in them too entice the female members of the target.



1 comment: