Sunday 8 November 2015

Choosing a Name for Music Magazine

Choosing a name for my magazine was harder than i throught as i had to think about the genre of music I was using and the target market, how it would appeal to them. As my target market is 16-28 year olds, who are mainly from Hackney or South London. I came up with three different names:







Thinking about my Target Market I thought that, "The Realist" was a good music magazine name. As most of the Rap, Hip-Hop and R&B artist make music based on things real to them. By calling my magazine "The Realist" I would be imitating the music genres my magazine will be promoting/based on. 
I also found different fonts I may use for the title of my magazine. Such as those found above and bellow. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment